This page will have the information of a club coach, relevant information (discussed with coach first) and a photo of them.
- Luisa McFarlane – UKCC Level 2 Rhythmic, WA Level 1, Rhythmic judge & iscurrently working towards her Rhythmic Level 3. Luisa coaches our advanced skills, rhythmic skills and rhythmic development squad. She also is on the Scottish Gymnastics Leaderhsip programme & is part of the BG rhythmic coaching pathway.
- Lynn Poole – UKCC WA Level 3. Lynn coaches our Women’s Artistic National 4 piece squad
- Sarah Stott – UKCC WA Level 2 & WA Club judge. Sarah coaches our Women’s Artistic regional 4 piece squad.
- Olivia Bell – UKCC Level 2 Tumble, General Level 1 & Tumble Club judge. Olivia coaches our tumble skills and NDP tumble squad
- Gayle Brown – UKCC MA Level 1, WA Level 1, Pre School Level 1. Gayle coaches our Men’s Artistic squad.
- Jennifer Cuthbert – UKCC WA Level 1, Tumble Level 1. Jen coaches our general skills, advanced skills and tumble skills sessions. She also supports with NDP tumble squad.
- Karis Connolly – UKCC WA Level 1 & Floor and Vault judge. Karis coaches our Women’s Artistic 2 piece floor and vault squad. She also supports our general and advanced skills programme.
- Annie Hobson – UKCC WA Level 1, Pre School Level 1. Annie coaches in our general and advanced skills programme.
- Miranda Stitt – UKCC WA Level 1. Mrianda coaches in our general skills session.
All of our coaches have up to date safeguarding, first aid and PVG certification.